There are lots of ways to make things together with Makers Got To Make.
Here are some ideas to get you started :
- Commission a one-off illustration for a truly personal gift. Think illustrations of a memorable place, your first home, your wedding venue, a place for a family holiday, a pet portrait or an illustrated text of something meaningful to you.
- Commission a custom made garment. Working together, we’ll design, fit and produce your dream garment made to measure.
- Sample sewer. My experience as a pattern insider for Sew Over It has set me up to turn around your products. If you’re a designer and need toiles or samples of your latest pattern to be made up, contact me here.
- Guest posts. Should you need a guest blogger or content writer please contact me here and see examples of my work here.
- Reviews and promotions. I love creating eye catching garments and products with sewing and DIY supplies that my readers would be interested in. You can read an example of a review here.
- Sponsored Posts. If you are interested in a brand specific post or a custom made garment to promote your brand across all my channels please contact me for my latest media kit and pricing plans.
Should you be interested in working together on another creative project get in touch and let’s make it happen.